Facet Crankshaft Position Sensor 9.0253
Facet products are designed, manufactured, and tested internally. This is the only way we can ensure to those who choose Facet spare parts a quality equal, if not superior, to that of the original components, at competitive prices.
- - FACET masters an extraordinarily wide mix of technologies, components and materials - from the processing of basic electronics, to high precision mechanics - and we apply it in a highly automated production processes
- - Managing the process "end - to - end", from the design, to the engineering, up to the final inspection, also means being able to control and guarantee the quality of our products.
- - Injection moulding, PCB electric circuits and ceramic circuits manufacturing, cutting and welding represent some of our qualifying technologies
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?