First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
NTK Crankshaft Position Sensor EH0073Shop All NTK
Part # EH0073
SKU # 1172424
Price Not Available
Wiring Harness Length
Building upon a foundation of premium full-line products established under NGK ignition and NTK oxygen sensor products, NTK’s expansion to technical sensors is part of our ongoing commitment to streamline product types and increase coverage under one premium brand: NTK, The Sensor Specialist. With over 80 years of automotive expertise, NGK’s family of automotive products are driven by extreme dedication to innovation, performance and quality. NTK is the only OE supplier with a full line of technical sensors in the aftermarket for import and domestic vehicles. Drawing from OE experience, NTK sensors undergo extreme testing conditions that include thermal shock, vibration and OBD verification. NTK sensors are manufactured to ensure a quality that meets or exceeds OE specifications. As new vehicles incorporate connected and automated technologies, trust The Sensor Specialist for full-line market support and OE application technology.
- OE-style brackets, hold downs, hardware, spacers and weather-tight connectors. O-rings and seals included where applicable. Backed by a 3 year/36,000-mile warranty.
- The Engine Crankshaft Position Sensor reports the precise location of the crankshaft to the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) to determine engine mechanical operation as well as a possible cylinder misfire condition.
- NTK's Engine Crankshaft Position Sensors are manufactured to operational performance standards to meet or exceed OE fit, form and function to ensure proper position and/or rotating speed of the engine's crankshaft.
- Honda Accord Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Honda Civic Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Ford F150 Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Toyota Camry Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Ford Focus Crankshaft Position Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?