First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman EGR Cooler 904-274Shop All Dorman
Part # 904-274
SKU # 468958
Price Not Available
Gasket Or Seal Included
Metal and Rubber
Manufactured specifically for diesel vehicles, Dorman's EGR cooler is quality-engineered to cool exhaust gas and recirculate it back into the engine. The original design is more susceptible to clogging and reduce engine performance. However, Dorman's OE FIX offers a straight tube core design which allows for less clogging and better overall vehicle performance. Additionally, this direct replacement prevents coolant from leaking into the exhaust manifold and may protect the engine from extensive, costly damage.
- Manufactured from high quality stainless steel
- Necessary replacement item for reducing emissions and passing state inspection
- Includes all necessary o-rings, gaskets, and hardware for a complete repair
- A rigorous quality inspection has been undertaken to ensure product standards
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?