First, set your vehicle
Dorman EGR Transducer 911-201Shop All Dorman
Now you can restore your EGR system to original operation while saving time, money and labor. Dorman has engineered the EGR Transducer as a separate component, giving you the option of replacing only the failed part, not the entire valve assembly.
- Durable plastic construction for long-lasting use
- Easy fit with wire connector and vacuum hose
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Quality tested to ensure trouble free installation and performance
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost