First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Vacuum Port Quantity
Allows you to replace only the failed EGR transducer instead of the entire EGR assembly. Application-specific part ensures direct-fit, unlike universal parts. Extensively tested to OE specifications to ensure superior performance and long service life. All TechSmart® parts meet or exceed OE performance, providing today's technician with the quality parts needed to get the job done right, the first time.
- All TechSmart EGR transducers are matched 1 to 1 with OE flow rate and angle for a quick and easy install right out of the box; there is no need to clock the transducer to change the port angle!
- Qualities that have made SMP an industry leader for more than 90 years, innovation, engineering expertise, superior quality, meticulous testing, unmatched customer service, competitive pricing, and brand integrity, are at the heart of every TechSmart part
- All TechSmart parts are guaranteed to meet or exceed OE performance providing today s technician with the quality parts needed to get the job done right, the first time.
- Save money by replacing just the failed transducer, not the entire EGR assembly!
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?