First, set your vehicle
TechSmart EGR Transducer G28019Shop All TechSmart
Allows you to replace only the failed EGR transducer instead of the entire EGR assembly. Application-specific part ensures direct-fit, unlike universal parts. Extensively tested to OE specifications to ensure superior performance and long service life. All TechSmart® parts meet or exceed OE performance, providing today's technician with the quality parts needed to get the job done right, the first time.
- All TechSmart EGR transducers are matched 1 to 1 with OE flow rate and angle for a quick and easy install right out of the box; there is no need to clock the transducer to change the port angle!
- Qualities that have made SMP an industry leader for more than 90 years, innovation, engineering expertise, superior quality, meticulous testing, unmatched customer service, competitive pricing, and brand integrity, are at the heart of every TechSmart part
- All TechSmart parts are guaranteed to meet or exceed OE performance providing today s technician with the quality parts needed to get the job done right, the first time.
- Save money by replacing just the failed transducer, not the entire EGR assembly!
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost