First, set your vehicle
Duralast EGR Vacuum Solenoid EVS10Shop All Duralast
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- EGR vacuum solenoid works with the on-board computer to provide a calibrated vacuum source for the EGR Valve
- When not replaced, vehicle may experience excessive flow or non-functioning EGR Valve, engine dies at idle, failed emission test, high NOx emissions, surging at highway speeds and/or hesitation
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Honda Accord EGR Vacuum Solenoid
- Honda Civic EGR Vacuum Solenoid
- Ford F150 EGR Vacuum Solenoid
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 EGR Vacuum Solenoid
- Toyota Camry EGR Vacuum Solenoid
- Nissan/Datsun Altima EGR Vacuum Solenoid
- Dodge Ram 1500 EGR Vacuum Solenoid
- Toyota Corolla EGR Vacuum Solenoid
- Chevrolet Cruze EGR Vacuum Solenoid
- Ford Focus EGR Vacuum Solenoid
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?