First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast EGR Vacuum Solenoid EVS10Shop All Duralast
Part # EVS10
SKU # 78804
Price Not Available
Mounting Bracket Included
Vacuum Port Diameter
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- EGR vacuum solenoid works with the on-board computer to provide a calibrated vacuum source for the EGR Valve
- When not replaced, vehicle may experience excessive flow or non-functioning EGR Valve, engine dies at idle, failed emission test, high NOx emissions, surging at highway speeds and/or hesitation
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler