First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Pedal Commander Electronic Throttle Controller PC72HNDRDG2Shop All Pedal Commander
Part # PC72HNDRDG2
SKU # 1247926
Price Not Available
Say goodbye to throttle lag, and hello to instant acceleration! Pedal Commander will revolutionize the way you accelerate! It is a groundbreaking Honda Ridgeline performance part that'll safely remove the throttle lag and let your vehicle's true performance shine! Pedal Commander does NOT increase horsepower or torque. It only helps you customize the throttle response, helping you get on the Honda Ridgeline's true power quicker. Pedal Commander tuning part does not interfere with or make changes to the ECU. That's why it is untraceable. Your vehicle's warranty stays intact when you enhance your Honda Ridgeline with Pedal Commander. Pedal Commander compatible and works perfectly with these/this Honda Ridgeline's submodels: Black Edition, RT, RTL, RTL-E, RTL-T, RTS, Sport
- Pedal Commander eliminates the delay from your electronic accelerator pedal, resulting in much faster acceleration.
- Pedal Commander comes with 36 sensitivity settings, so you can fine-tune the throttle response to your personal preference.
- Pedal Commander comes with a 2-year warranty in case anything goes wrong.
- Pedal Commander does not void any warranty or leave traces on your ECU.
- Pedal Commander is Bluetooth-enabled, so you can control the unit from your phone using the Pedal Commander App.
- Pedal Commander has an easy installation that only takes 15 minutes.
- Pedal Commander offers a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not happy.
- You can save up to 20 percent fuel by using the ECO Mode.
- Honda Accord Electronic Throttle Controller
- Honda Civic Electronic Throttle Controller
- Ford F150 Electronic Throttle Controller
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Electronic Throttle Controller
- Toyota Camry Electronic Throttle Controller
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Electronic Throttle Controller
- Dodge Ram 1500 Electronic Throttle Controller
- Toyota Corolla Electronic Throttle Controller
- Chevrolet Cruze Electronic Throttle Controller
- Ford Focus Electronic Throttle Controller
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?