First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
BSE Engine Control Computer ECC3870MShop All Blue Streak
Part # ECC3870M
SKU # 56385
Price Not Available
Blue Streak Electronics is the premier professional Remanufactured Electronics brand in the automotive aftermarket today. Blue Streak Electronics leads the way in advanced automotive technology with more than 10,000 products for complete vehicle coverage.
- BSE remanufactured Engine Control Modules are remanufactured to provide easy installation and no returns
- Each unit is 100% to perform like new
- OEM designs are analyzed, and where applicable, design upgrades are implemented to provide improved durability over the OEM design.
- 100% resolder of critical components ensures optimum electrical connections, no intermittent failures and improved reliability
- Common wear components are 100% replaced in our remanufactured units to ensure reliable performance
- All modules are 100% tested using automated computerized test equipment to ensure functionality and reliability.
- All parts are Original Equipment Manufacturer parts restored back to OEM specifications for OE fit form and function at a fraction of the cost of the dealer
- All parts are validated for on car fit, form, and function.
- Honda Accord Engine Control Computer
- Honda Civic Engine Control Computer
- Ford F150 Engine Control Computer
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Engine Control Computer
- Toyota Camry Engine Control Computer
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Engine Control Computer
- Dodge Ram 1500 Engine Control Computer
- Toyota Corolla Engine Control Computer
- Chevrolet Cruze Engine Control Computer
- Ford Focus Engine Control Computer
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?