First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
BSE Engine Control Computer ECC80Shop All Blue Streak
Part # ECC80
SKU # 57840
Price Not Available
Each Engine Control Computer is a direct-fit OE replacement that ensures ease of installation. High-quality materials withstand extreme conditions. Undergoes extensive testing to ensure reliability. As a global manufacturer of automotive aftermarket products, we maintain complete quality control throughout the manufacturing process.
- BSE remanufactured Engine Control Modules are remanufactured to provide easy installation and no returns
- Each unit is 100% to perform like new
- OEM designs are analyzed, and where applicable, design upgrades are implemented to provide improved durability over the OEM design.
- 100% resolder of critical components ensures optimum electrical connections, no intermittent failures and improved reliability
- Common wear components are 100% replaced in our remanufactured units to ensure reliable performance
- All modules are 100% tested using automated computerized test equipment to ensure functionality and reliability.
- All parts are Original Equipment Manufacturer parts restored back to OEM specifications for OE fit form and function at a fraction of the cost of the dealer
- All parts are validated for on car fit, form, and function.
- Honda Accord Engine Control Computer
- Honda Civic Engine Control Computer
- Ford F150 Engine Control Computer
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Engine Control Computer
- Toyota Camry Engine Control Computer
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Engine Control Computer
- Dodge Ram 1500 Engine Control Computer
- Toyota Corolla Engine Control Computer
- Chevrolet Cruze Engine Control Computer
- Ford Focus Engine Control Computer
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?