Cardone Remanufactured Engine Control Computer 72-2560
CARDONE® Remanufactured Electronic and Powertrain Control Modules are designed to meet or exceed O.E. performance. Reverse engineering provides insight into how and why the unit originally failed, allowing our engineers to identify and correct original design weaknesses. All critical components are re-soldered or replaced at our Philadelphia manufacturing plant, and each unit is 100% computer tested to ensure reliability. CARDONE is committed to getting your vehicle back to peak performance.
- Tested with automated computer equipment or bench-tested, depending on application, to ensure functionality.
- Re-soldering of critical components ensures superior electrical connections. This prevents intermittent failures and leads to longer product life.
- On-car vehicle validation is done to test durability and performance.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- Honda Accord Engine Control Computer
- Honda Civic Engine Control Computer
- Ford F150 Engine Control Computer
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Engine Control Computer
- Toyota Camry Engine Control Computer
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Engine Control Computer
- Dodge Ram 1500 Engine Control Computer
- Toyota Corolla Engine Control Computer
- Chevrolet Cruze Engine Control Computer
- Ford Focus Engine Control Computer
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?