First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Cardone Remanufactured Engine Control Computer 77-4844AFShop All A1 Cardone
Part # 77-4844AF
SKU # 1140911
Price Not Available
CARDONE® Remanufactured Electronic and Powertrain Control Modules are designed to meet or exceed O.E. performance. Reverse engineering provides insight into how and why the unit originally failed, allowing our engineers to identify and correct original design weaknesses. All critical components are re-soldered or replaced at our Philadelphia manufacturing plant, and each unit is 100% computer tested to ensure reliability. CARDONE is committed to getting your vehicle back to peak performance.
- Tested with automated computer equipment or bench-tested, depending on application, to ensure functionality.
- Re-soldering of critical components ensures superior electrical connections. This prevents intermittent failures and leads to longer product life.
- On-car vehicle validation is done to test durability and performance.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- Honda Accord Engine Control Computer
- Honda Civic Engine Control Computer
- Ford F150 Engine Control Computer
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Engine Control Computer
- Toyota Camry Engine Control Computer
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Engine Control Computer
- Dodge Ram 1500 Engine Control Computer
- Toyota Corolla Engine Control Computer
- Chevrolet Cruze Engine Control Computer
- Ford Focus Engine Control Computer
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?