First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Tap image to zoom
Cardone Remanufactured Engine Control Computer 78-8490FShop All A1 Cardone
Part # 78-8490F
SKU # 460402
Price Not Available
CARDONE® Remanufactured Electronic and Powertrain Control Modules are designed to meet or exceed O.E. performance. Reverse engineering provides insight into how and why the unit originally failed, allowing our engineers to identify and correct original design weaknesses. All critical components are re-soldered or replaced at our Philadelphia manufacturing plant, and each unit is 100% computer tested to ensure reliability. CARDONE is committed to getting your vehicle back to peak performance.
- Tested with automated computer equipment or bench-tested, depending on application, to ensure functionality.
- Re-soldering of critical components ensures superior electrical connections. This prevents intermittent failures and leads to longer product life.
- On-car vehicle validation is done to test durability and performance.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- Honda Accord Engine Control Computer
- Honda Civic Engine Control Computer
- Ford F150 Engine Control Computer
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Engine Control Computer
- Toyota Camry Engine Control Computer
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Engine Control Computer
- Dodge Ram 1500 Engine Control Computer
- Toyota Corolla Engine Control Computer
- Chevrolet Cruze Engine Control Computer
- Ford Focus Engine Control Computer
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Best Car Organization Products
- Engine Air Filter vs. Cabin Air Filter: What’s the Difference?
- How to Organize Your Car
- Car Stereo Buying Guide
- Can You Increase Towing Capacity and Performance?
- Benefits of Waxing Your Car
- What’s the Difference Between Interior Detailing vs Cleaning?
- When is the Best Time to Wax Your Car?