Cardone Remanufactured Engine Control Computer 78-8748F
|Module Housing Material||Metal|
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Pin/Male|
A1 Cardone remanufactured engine control computers are engineered for quick installation and no comebacks. Each unit is engineered to meet or exceed O.E.M performance. Original design weaknesses are corrected to make a longer lasting part and all units are tested to ensure reliable performance, every time.
- 100% resolder of critical components ensures superior electrical connections, no intermittent failures and longer product life
- All modules are 100% tested with automated computerized test equipment to ensure functionality and reliability
- On-car vehicle validation routines ensure that modules meet all form, fit, durability and performance requirements
- Cardone engineers have identified known failures that are 100% replaced in our remanufactured products to ensure reliable performance
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?