Cardone Remanufactured Engine Control Computer 79-1185
A1 Cardone remanufactured engine control computers are engineered for quick installation and no comebacks. Each unit is engineered and tested to perform like new ? and sometimes even better. Original designs are scrutinized for potential improvement, and where applicable, design upgrades are implemented to produce a more durable part than the original. Remanufactured in the U.S.A., you can rest assured that only the highest quality materials are used - never cheap substitutes.
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?