First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Engine Control Computer DL318-124Shop All Duralast
Part # DL318-124
SKU # 1059439
Price Not Available
The engine control module (ECM) processes inputs from various sensors to control the engine's ignition and fueling for optimum performance and efficiency. This remanufactured ECM is tested to meet original equipment performance.
- Ideal replacement - this engine control module has been remanufactured and tested meet original equipment performance
- Quality remanufacturing - this ECM has been thoroughly remanufactured and tested in a dedicated facility to ensure durability
- Cost-effective solution - this remanufactured ECM offers original equipment performance for less than the cost of a new ECM from the dealer
- Thoroughly tested - this ECM has been fully tested for functionality including hot and cold chamber testing
- Honda Accord Engine Control Computer
- Honda Civic Engine Control Computer
- Ford F150 Engine Control Computer
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Engine Control Computer
- Toyota Camry Engine Control Computer
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Engine Control Computer
- Dodge Ram 1500 Engine Control Computer
- Toyota Corolla Engine Control Computer
- Chevrolet Cruze Engine Control Computer
- Ford Focus Engine Control Computer
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?