Hypertech Power Chips are engineered for stock 1981-1995 GM vehicles. The Power Chip contains the Hypertech Power Tuning data that controls the engine's air/fuel ratio and spark advance for maximum power and performance, plus potential gas mileage improvements. Power Chips can be easily installed, using only hand tools. Street Runner Power Chips are designed for daily street driving or competition in unmodified vehicles using a stock thermostat.
- For 1993 Astro/Safari (AWD) 4.3 TBI Std. Automatic
- Controls engine's air/fuel ratio and spark advance for max power & performance
- Street Runner Power Chips are designed for unmodified vehicles using a stock thermostat
- Easy installation
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?