First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Engine Variable Sensor 917-030Shop All Dorman
Part # 917-030
SKU # 739844
Price Not Available
Original engine variable timing eccentric shaft sensors typically fail due to spot welds in the original design, which allows oil to seep into the unit; leading to electronic failure. Dorman's OE FIX solution offers a new design featuring a new stronger ultrasonic weld to prevent oil from contaminating internal electronics.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- No special tools required for installation
- Dorman engineered - housing material upgraded to prevent oil intrusion
- This part has undergone vehicle try-on testing and vehicle simulator testing to meet product standards and quality
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?