Dorman Engine Variable Timing Solenoid 917-196
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Plug and Socket|
Dorman's engine variable timing solenoid is durably engineered for years of effective performance. Replacement restores fuel efficiency and returns your vehicle to normal operation.
- Conveniently packaged with the installation gasket (where applicable)
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Easily plugs into the electrical harness
- Resistant against wear and tear
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?