First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- Thermal-shock and durability testing
- Numerous product and quality tests during the assembly process
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- 100% end-of-line inspected before going into the box
- Honda Accord Engine Variable Timing Solenoid
- Honda Civic Engine Variable Timing Solenoid
- Ford F150 Engine Variable Timing Solenoid
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Engine Variable Timing Solenoid
- Toyota Camry Engine Variable Timing Solenoid
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Engine Variable Timing Solenoid
- Dodge Ram 1500 Engine Variable Timing Solenoid
- Toyota Corolla Engine Variable Timing Solenoid
- Chevrolet Cruze Engine Variable Timing Solenoid
- Ford Focus Engine Variable Timing Solenoid
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?