Santech Engine Variable Timing Solenoid VT0043
Designed to replace the external EGR system, a Variable Valve Timing solenoid (VVT) adjusts camshaft timing. VVT solenoids consist of an actuator and a hydraulic valve. They control engine valve timing for greater torque, horsepower and engine efficiency across all RPM ranges while controlling harmful emissions.
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?