First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- When not replaced, vehicle may experience failed emissions test and/or CEL illumination
- Fuel tank/vapor pressure sensor reports to the on-board computer fuel tank pressure
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Global coverage for import and domestic applications
- Honda Civic Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor
- Ford F150 Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor
- Toyota Camry Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor
- Ford Focus Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?