GP Sorensen Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor 800-20129
Direct-fit OE replacement ensures proper fit, form, and function for ease of installation. Plug and play design, so there's no programming required. Designed and manufactured to stringent quality standards at a certified facility, so you can install with confidence. Premium components and durable materials withstand harsh engine conditions to increase longevity and lifespan. Undergoes extensive testing and validation for proper performance and peak reliability.
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection