First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
GP Sorensen Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor 800-90003Shop All GP Sorensen
Part # 800-90003
SKU # 295077
Price Not Available
3 Male Blade Terminals, Female Connector
As a global manufacturer of original equipment and aftermarket fuel injection products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from component to finished product.
- With industry leading expertise, when original equipment fails our products are designed to fix the inherent failure issues
- Featuring the broadest sensor coverage in the market, we meet the service professionals needs with the highest quality product every time he opens the box
- Special designed diaphragm/spring assemblies for precision performance
- State-of-the-art designs that meet or exceed OE specifications
- Honda Civic Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor
- Ford F150 Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor
- Toyota Camry Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor
- Ford Focus Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?