First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Fuel Vapor Leak Detection Pump 310-222Shop All Dorman
Part # 310-222
SKU # 722112
Price Not Available
Engineered from high-quality plastic for a long-lasting service life, Dorman's fuel vapor leak detection pump ascertains leaks or related problems in the fuel system. A functional vapor leak detection pump is necessary in states that require an emissions inspection.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Durable against salt, debris, and other harsh under car conditions
- Helps to reduce atmospheric pollution due to hydrocarbon emissions
- On-vehicle and laboratory testing has been conducted on this part to ensure a trouble-free performance
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?