First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Santech Heater Core Temperature Sensor CT0189Shop All Santech
Part # CT0189
SKU # 102149
Price Not Available
Engine Coolant Temperature Sensors (ECT) sensors operate using electrical resistance to measure the temperatureof the coolant. The readings from the (ECT) sensor are sent back to the engine control unit (ECU). The engine control unit (ECU) uses this data to adjust the fuel injection and ignition timing.
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Made from the highest quality materials for best quality, performance and durability
- Precision replacements that mount to the existing position without modification
- Each unit quality controlled and tested
Advice and How-To's
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?