First, set your vehicle
Duralast Idle Air Control Valve AC109Shop All Duralast
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- When not replaced, vehicle could experience high or low idle, engine dies at idle and/or severe high idle possibly causing internal engine damage and safety issues
- Regulates the amount of air entering the engine during idle
- Exclusive air flow testing ensures consistent performance
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Honda Accord Idle Air Control Valve
- Honda Civic Idle Air Control Valve
- Ford F150 Idle Air Control Valve
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Idle Air Control Valve
- Toyota Camry Idle Air Control Valve
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Idle Air Control Valve
- Dodge Ram 1500 Idle Air Control Valve
- Toyota Corolla Idle Air Control Valve
- Chevrolet Cruze Idle Air Control Valve
- Ford Focus Idle Air Control Valve
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost