Valucraft Idle Air Control Valve AC102VC
|Terminal Gender||Male Connector / 4 Female Pin|
|Connector Gender||Male Connector / 4 Female Pin|
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- When not replaced, vehicle could experience high or low idle, engine dies at idle and/or severe high idle possibly causing internal engine damage and safety issues
- Regulates the amount of air entering the engine during idle
- Exclusive air flow testing ensures consistent performance
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Honda Accord Idle Air Control Valve
- Honda Civic Idle Air Control Valve
- Ford F150 Idle Air Control Valve
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Idle Air Control Valve
- Toyota Camry Idle Air Control Valve
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Idle Air Control Valve
- Dodge Ram 1500 Idle Air Control Valve
- Toyota Corolla Idle Air Control Valve
- Chevrolet Cruze Idle Air Control Valve
- Ford Focus Idle Air Control Valve
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?