First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
100 years of OE experience, supplier to the world's top automakers, OE Heritage and knowledge built into every aftermarket part.
- Calibrated for a wide variety of frequencies to detect shifts, an adjust to provide accurate signals to help maximize engine performance
- Self-generating piezoelectric design requires no power to the sensor
- Large mounting hole accommodates mounting bolts up to 10 millimeters in diameter
- Flat frequency response allows the same sensor to be used on different engines and the sensor responds to knock frequencies higher than the primary frequency
- Ground-isolated design with two-wire shielded harness helps protect the sensor signal from electro-magnetic interference (EMI)
Advice and How-To's
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil