First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Delphi Ignition Knock (Detonation) Sensor AS10172Shop All Delphi
Part # AS10172
SKU # 1140341
Price Not Available
Mounting Hardware Included
Delphi's ever growing portfolio of high quality vehicle sensors are backed by stringent OE development and product validation methods. We offer a wide range of sensors, including ABS, camshaft, crankshaft, knock, EGT, MAP, temperature, throttle position, and vehicle speed sensors for a variety of vehicle applications. All of our sensors are tested and calibrated to OE standards, ensuring accurate readings, which helps to reduce comebacks.
- Delphi knock sensors help maximize engine performance with all fuels
- Delphi knock sensors prevent against engine damage from pre ignition knocking
- Calibrated for a wide variety of frequencies to detect shifts, and adjust to provide accurate signals to help maximize engine performance
- Delphi knock sensors are sealed to withstand humidity, salt spray, and automotive fluids
- Ground isolated design with 2 wire shielded harness helps protect the sensor signal from electro magnetic interference (EMI)
- Self generating piezoelectric design requires no power to the sensor
Advice and How-To's
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil