First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Encore Ignition Knock (Detonation) Sensor SKS-D20004Shop All Encore Automotive
Part # SKS-D20004
SKU # 1189059
Price Not Available
Encore Automotive Genuine OE camshaft position sensor communicates with the ECU to accurately prompt the injectors and ignition timing. This will ensure the engine runs smooth. Encore Automotive partners with the world’s leading automakers to bring the latest Genuine OE and high-quality aftermarket components to market. You’re willing to do the work to keep your car or truck going – so, it only makes sense to go with Encore Automotive parts because when it comes to quality, fit and convenience, Encore has you covered.
- Genuine OE Part
- Accurately measures and communicates the position of the crankshaft to the engine control unit (ECU) during the engine ignition cycle
- Excellent material quality for improved resistance
Advice and How-To's
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil