Duralast Manifold Differential Pressure Sensor SU135
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Female Connector / 3 Female Pins|
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- Manifold differential pressure sensor measures engine load by reporting manifold pressure to the on-board computer
- When not replaced, vehicle may experience rich/lean running conditions, high fuel consumption, excessive hydrocarbons in oil causing internal engine damage, failed emissions test, CEL, stumble, hesitation, misfire and/or catalytic converter failure
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?