Duralast MAP Sensor SU1078
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- When not replaced, vehicle may run rich/lean, experience pinging, excessive hydrocarbons in oil causing engine bearing wear, spark plug fouling, catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy, inconsistent transmission shift and/or CEL illumination
- MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure) sensor provides engine load and barometric pressure readings to the computer
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?