First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast MAP Sensor SU3352Shop All Duralast
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- On some applications for proper fitment, it may be necessary to rework manifold: cut the upper tab flush with manifold, lower tab flush with sensor mounting surface.
- When not replaced, vehicle may run rich/lean, experience pinging, excessive hydrocarbons in oil causing engine bearing wear, spark plug fouling, catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy, inconsistent transmission shift and/or CEL illumination
- MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure) sensor provides engine load and barometric pressure readings to the computer
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Due to a change from Chrysler, some vehicles may need the intake manifold modified for part to fit properly.
- Global coverage for import and domestic applications