First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast MAP Sensor SU7739Shop All Duralast
Part # SU7739
SKU # 910130
Price Not Available
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- When not replaced, vehicle may run rich/lean, experience pinging, excessive hydrocarbons in oil causing engine bearing wear, spark plug fouling, catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy, inconsistent transmission shift and/or CEL illumination
- MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure) sensor provides engine load and barometric pressure readings to the computer
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?