First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast MAP Sensor SU9493Shop All Duralast
Part # SU9493
SKU # 28859
Price Not Available
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- When not replaced, vehicle may run rich/lean, experience pinging, excessive hydrocarbons in oil causing engine bearing wear, spark plug fouling, catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy, inconsistent transmission shift and/or CEL illumination
- MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure) sensor provides engine load and barometric pressure readings to the computer
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle