Valucraft MAP Sensor SU1078VC
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Female Connector / 3 Male Blades|
Valucraft ignition and engine management products offer a value priced option for popular automotive components. Valucraft components are tested for OE fit and function for a variety of automotive applications.
- Manifold differential pressure sensor measures engine load by reporting manifold pressure to the on-board computer
- When not replaced, vehicle may run lean or rich, experience pinging, excessive fuel consumption, spark plug fouling, catalytic converter failure, poor fuel mileage and/or CEL illumination
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?