First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
BSE Mass Air Flow Sensor 27862Shop All Blue Streak
Part # 27862
SKU # 108472
Price Not Available
BSE remanufactured mass air flow sensors and vane air flow meters are engineered for quick installation and no comebacks. Each unit is engineered and tested to perform like new. Original designs are scrutinized for potential improvement, and where applicable, design upgrades are implemented to produce a more durable part than the original.
- MAF sensors precisely track O.E. output curves and maintain spec tolerances to ensure accurate scan tool readings for proper operation
- All modules are 100% tested with automated computerized test equipment to ensure functionality and reliable
- 100% resolder of critical components ensures superior electrical connections, no intermittent failures and longer product life
- MAF sensor automated test platforms read and evaluate MAF sensor output signals during airflow simulation
- On-car vehicle validation routines ensure that modules meet all form, fit, durability and performance requirements
- Honda Accord Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Honda Civic Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Ford F150 Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Toyota Camry Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Ford Focus Mass Air Flow Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?