First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Innovative engineering, manufacturing technology and quality control ensure that Duralast mass air flow sensors meet or exceed the performance of the original equipment they replace.
- 100% new units
- No core required
- Duralast mass air flow sensors are designed and tested to meet or exceed OE specifications for fit, form, and function
- Fit and road tested to ensure ease of installation and real world performance
- Ceramic PC boards possess excellent thermal stability, critical to performance during extreme temperature changes that occur under the hood
- Silica gel is applied to the ceramic PC boards to protect the chip, providing superior resistance to extreme temperature fluctuations and vibrations
- Honda Accord Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Honda Civic Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Ford F150 Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Toyota Camry Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Ford Focus Mass Air Flow Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- How to Get Rid of a Musty Smell in Your AC
- How to Use Car Defrosters
- Does AC Affect Gas Mileage?
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?