First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast New Mass Air Flow Sensor DL-3006Shop All Duralast
Innovative engineering, manufacturing technology and quality control ensure that Duralast mass air flow sensors meet or exceed the performance of the original equipment they replace.
- 100% new units
- No core required
- Duralast mass air flow sensors are designed and tested to meet or exceed OE specifications for fit, form, and function
- Fit and road tested to ensure ease of installation and real world performance
- Ceramic PC boards possess excellent thermal stability, critical to performance during extreme temperature changes that occur under the hood
- Silica gel is applied to the ceramic PC boards to protect the chip, providing superior resistance to extreme temperature fluctuations and vibrations
- Honda Accord Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Honda Civic Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Ford F150 Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Toyota Camry Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Ford Focus Mass Air Flow Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- Signs You Need a New Air Filter
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems