First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Critical to an engine’s performance, Hitachi’s genuine air flow sensors are designed to meet the exacting needs of manufacturers around the world. Advanced precision placed, highly accurate sensing elements are designed to provide quick and reliable readings to the ECM. Hitachi’s air flow sensors operate within the tight error tolerances OE manufacturers demand, resulting in engines that won’t run lean or rich due to incorrect information. Specially designed housings allow contaminants to exit the airstream prior to contacting the sensing elements, creating a cleaner environment for consistently accurate readings and longevity of the sensing elements. Newer sensors measure four different aspects including air mass, temperature, pressure and humidity. Designed to meet the exact needs of each specific vehicle, Hitachi air flow sensors are the premium choice.
- Critical in meeting and exceeding strict emissions standards
- Clear and stable signal
- Simple installation
- Accurate and consistent airflow measurement
- Honda Accord Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Honda Civic Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Ford F150 Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Toyota Camry Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Ford Focus Mass Air Flow Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- How to Get Rid of a Musty Smell in Your AC
- How to Use Car Defrosters
- Does AC Affect Gas Mileage?
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?