First, set your vehicle
Dorman Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Sensor 904-6004Shop All Dorman
The NOx (Nitrogen oxide) sensor is a high-temperature sensor designed to detect NOx levels in diesel-fueled vehicles that must comply with state emissions regulations. As state emissions requirements become more demanding for diesel vehicles, it is imperative to have a quality sensor to notify the driver when high amounts of NOx levels are in the engine.
- Direct replacement for an exact fit, restoring drivability and proper engine functionality
- Rigorous quality inspection and testing has been undertaken to ensures conformance to product standards
- Complete with aluminum housing construction and heat sleeve to protect against both warping and cracking
- Anti-seize coating pre-applied to prevent high temperatures from damaging the unit
- Honda Accord Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Sensor
- Honda Civic Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Sensor
- Ford F150 Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Sensor
- Toyota Camry Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Sensor
- Ford Focus Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?