First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
ACDelco Exact Fit Oxygen Sensor 213-3538Shop All ACDelco
Part # 213-3538
SKU # 916724
Price Not Available
GM Genuine Parts Oxygen (O2) Sensors are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. These sensors are special feedback sensors on your vehicle's exhaust system and measure the proportion of oxygen in exhaust gases. Using this measurement, the engine control module (ECM) can adjust the air/fuel ratio to near the optimal value of 14.7:1. At this ratio, engine performance, emissions, and fuel economy are all optimized. GM Genuine Parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE).
- This part requires programming and/or special setup procedures. GM Service Information describes the procedures and special tools needed to ensure proper operation in the vehicle
- Detects oxygen content in the exhaust gases to help optimize emissions
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
- GM Genuine Parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler