First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Wiring Harness Length
BOSCH leads the way in oxygen sensor technology and innovation. From overall sensor design to the critical ceramic element, BOSCH is known worldwide for quality and performance.
- Premium BOSCH oxygen sensors are designed to improve fuel economy while reducing harmful emissions
- Performance meets or exceeds OE specifications
- Direct fit includes OE connector for easy installation
- BOSCH invented the oxygen sensor and manufactures more oxygen sensors for the independent aftermarket than any other supplier.
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler