Bosch Exact Fit Oxygen Sensor 15825
|Wiring Harness Length||19.3|
Bosch is the worlds leading supplier and original equipment manufacturer of Oxygen Sensors. Bosch invented the automotive oxygen sensor and leads the way in sensor technology and innovation. From overall sensor design to the critical ceramic element, Bosch is known worldwide for quality and performance.
- Premium Bosch oxygen sensors are designed to improve fuel economy while reducing harmful emissions
- Direct Fit includes OE Connector for easy installation
- Performance meets or exceeds OE specifications
- True Direct-fit OE connectors and harness
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?