First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Bosch Oxygen Sensor 17212Shop All Bosch
Part # 17212
SKU # 515853
Price Not Available
Wiring Harness Length
Bosch is the world’s leading supplier and original equipment manufacturer of Oxygen Sensors. Bosch invented the automotive oxygen sensor and leads the way in sensor technology and innovation. From overall sensor design to the critical ceramic element, Bosch is known worldwide for quality and performance.
- Advanced Wideband sensing element for exact air/fuel measurement
- Robust sensor design increases sensor longevity
- Seared protection tube due to 100% functional quality test
- 'True Direct-fit' OE connectors and harness
- Pre-coated threads with anti-seize compound right out of the box
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler