First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Tap image to zoom
Denso Exact Fit Oxygen Sensor 234-4772Shop All DENSO
Part # 234-4772
SKU # 259517
Price Not Available
Wiring Harness Length
DENSO Oxygen Sensors are manufactured and tested to the strictest OE standards for unparalleled peformance; Each component is precision built for exact replacement, and a first time fit; This innovative line features DENSO's exclusive aluminum oxide trap layer, designed to protect the ceramic element from silicone and lead posining for improved engine performance, greater fuel efficiency, and unparalleled longevity; DENSO gives you the right part and the right fit, the first time.
- Double protection cover maintains proper unit temperature for quicker response times and protects the ceramic element against silicone and lead poisoning
- Superior design maximizes engine performance and fuel efficiency while reducing harmful emissions
- Manufactured to the strictest OE standards and subjected to rigorous safety and performance tests
- Stainless steel housing resist corrosion and contamination with a rugged, watertight body.
- DENSO has an aluminum-oxide trap layer, designed to keep silicone and lead outside the ceramic element, preventing damage to the platinum electrode
Advice and How-To's
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler
- What Does Muffler Replacement Cost?
- What is Muffler Delete?
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?