First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Denso Exact Fit Oxygen Sensor 234-4971Shop All DENSO
Part # 234-4971
SKU # 269760
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 5
|Wiring Harness Length
DENSO Oxygen Sensors are manufactured and tested to the strictest OE standards for unparalleled peformance; Each component is precision built for exact replacement, and a first time fit; This innovative line features DENSO's exclusive aluminum oxide trap layer, designed to protect the ceramic element from silicone and lead posining for improved engine performance, greater fuel efficiency, and unparalleled longevity; DENSO gives you the right part and the right fit, the first time.
- Double protection cover maintains proper unit temperature for quicker response times and protects the ceramic element against silicone and lead poisoning
- Superior design maximizes engine performance and fuel efficiency while reducing harmful emissions
- Manufactured to the strictest OE standards and subjected to rigorous safety and performance tests
- Stainless steel housing resist corrosion and contamination with a rugged, watertight body.
- DENSO has an aluminum-oxide trap layer, designed to keep silicone and lead outside the ceramic element, preventing damage to the platinum electrode
Advice and How-To's
- Signs Of a Failing Rack and Pinion
- When to Replace Shocks and Struts
- Signs of a Bad Suspension
- How to Replace a Control Arm (Upper or Lower)
- Symptoms of a Bad Ball Joint
- How to Replace a Sway Bar Link
- Symptoms of a Bad Sway Bar
- What You Need to Know About Air Bag Suspension
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs