Denso Exact Fit Oxygen Sensor 234-9135
|Oxygen Sensor Type||Narrow-Band|
|Wiring Harness Overall Length (in)||18.23|
DENSO oxygen and air/fuel sensors are manufactured and tested to the strictest OE standards for unparalleled performance. Original equipment specified O rings and oil included. Each component is precision-built for exact replacement and a first time fit. DENSO gives you the right part and the right fit, the first time.
- DENSO has an aluminum-oxide trap layer, designed to keep silicone and lead outside the ceramic element, preventing damage to the platinum electrode
- Manufactured to the strictest OE standards and subjected to rigorous safety and performance tests
- Superior design maximizes engine performance and fuel efficiency while reducing harmful emissions
- Double protection cover maintains proper unit temperature for quicker response times and protects the ceramic element against silicone and lead poisoning
- Stainless steel housing resist corrosion and contamination with a rugged, watertight body.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?