First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Tap image to zoom
Denso Oxygen Sensor 234-1056Shop All DENSO
Part # 234-1056
SKU # 707299
Price Not Available
Universal Or Specific Fit
Wiring Harness Length
DENSO Oxygen Sensors are manufactured and tested to the strictest OE standards for unparalleled peformance; Each component is precision built for exact replacement, and a first time fit; This innovative line features DENSO's exclusive aluminum oxide trap layer, designed to protect the ceramic element from silicone and lead posining for improved engine performance, greater fuel efficiency, and unparalleled longevity; DENSO gives you the right part and the right fit, the first time.
- Double protection cover maintains proper unit temperature for quicker response times and protects the ceramic element against silicone and lead poisoning
- Superior design maximizes engine performance and fuel efficiency while reducing harmful emissions
- Manufactured to the strictest OE standards and subjected to rigorous safety and performance tests
- Stainless steel housing resist corrosion and contamination with a rugged, watertight body.
- DENSO has an aluminum-oxide trap layer, designed to keep silicone and lead outside the ceramic element, preventing damage to the platinum electrode
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance